Sunday, April 17, 2011

Time and (spring)tide


The days are sunny and bright, the evenings long and light, the mornings simply ravishing, and, thanks to Tom's labours, the garden has suddenly grown into the beauty it has always promised.  Spare time really doesn't want to be spent indoors in front of the computer, so, though I'm taking photographs a-plenty, I'm not doing much with them.  I always tend to feel that blog pictures, like fruit and veg, should be fresh and seasonal, but if you don't mind seeing spring flowers for November's daily postings, I might get around to sorting some more of them out...

8 comments:

Catalyst said...

Your wonderful photos are always welcome, regardless of time or tide.

Rouchswalwe said...

Oh my goodness! Tom with the green thumb and you with a camera ... the dynamic duo spring to action!!

marja-leena said...

That's your garden?! Wow, like a park. Please lend me Tom to redo my tired old one.... Great photos, lucy, anytime is fine with me.

earlybird said...

I'm with you on the 'fresh and seasonal' but sometimes a whiff of another season lifts the spirits astonishingly.

Dick said...

We're going no further than north Norfolk this summer. But if we get back to Brittany again, as is the maybe plan for next year, horticultural fanatic Emma would love to have a look at that garden!

rb said...

Well, I hate November so I would be very pleased to see spring photos then. Shame I couldn't get ones big enough to plaster across my windows so I could forget about Autumn for a while.
But yes, you must get out there and live and enjoy this wonderful season. I certainly am!

Nimble said...

That's a nourishing view of the morning garden. Take your time!

the polish chick said...

green! oh how green! how lovely it must be to live in a climate suitable to human habitation.