Saturday, December 01, 2007

No more Nablopomo

November and Nablopomo being over, I no longer need to post every day; my days of being a sad blog junkie are at an end. I didn't need to do it in the first place but I set myself a goal. In fact I started a few days late so I haven't succeeded in posting every day at all, but not to worry.

It's been fun, and thanks all for faithful commenting which must have sometimes been a bit of a chore. Sorry if I haven't got around to all of yours as conscientiously, that is one of the disadvantages of it. On the whole I think I prefer to balance posting and reading a bit more evenly, and to be able to take a little more time to think about what I post. I have tended to be a bit too much oriented toward the computer, at times I've just put anything on for the sake of it, and sometimes I've felt rather like the sorry individual who hangs around work or a social club when everyone else has gone home to their proper lives. On the other hand, it's enabled me to use up things I've had in reserve or on the back burner, dare to post a few more poems, and been a bit more spontaneous. Also with disabled dog I've been out and about less, so it was a good time to use up stocks.

But Molly should, fingers crossed, be fully back in circulation next week, and we've a month or so of relative inactivity to walk off, so it's time to get out more.

Thanks again for reading.

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Thanks again for writing.

robinstarfish said...

Relief! LOL...

Your Nablopomo adventure has been pure enjoyment to read every day. Thanks for taking us along.

meggie said...

Your writing is always a pleasure to read.

Granny J said...

I've enjoyed the month, even if it has been a real job job for you.

Lucy said...

Thanks for your kind and courteous words, and for sticking with it!

Jean said...

Reading more of you, and especially more of your poetry, was a huge treat!