Sunday, December 09, 2007

Never work with children and animals


Molly would like to thank everyone for their kindness and concern. She really is better now, though we did notice yesterday she was holding a front paw up a bit from time to time. Here she is on the new parquet flooring, which may in fact have been the cause of all her woes, as I think she may have slipped on it while jumping about. She did have to have a lot of anaesthetic for all the surgical stuff, even taking out the last lot of stitches, because she just won't submit to such procedures otherwise. the vet kept thinking she was out and he could start, and up would come her head again.

She seems to be fine now, however, and fortunately our friend who we had to let down about the concert has dogs too, so she understands. Her dogs are Mol's friends Moose...

... and Daisy.


These are old pictures I took of them in the summer. I haven't been taking many photos lately because the weather and the light have been fairly dreadful, so a bit of dog-blogging will have to pass the time. Once again, thank you all for our concern and support.

9 comments:

Zhoen said...

Three beautiful anmimmmalls.

Glad Molly doesn't have to wear the lampshade hat anymore.

Rosie said...

there is a moral to this, never clean or polish your floors...or renew them. I think my dog should be safe in my house.

Catalyst said...

Molly and her pals are beautiful.

And THAT comes from a CAT LOVER!

Pam said...

Glad there was a happy ending.

I like your elegant washing up pictures!

meggie said...

Yes, I agree with Isabelle, your dishes look so so ... elegant, somehow! I love yellow, & love the yellow accents in the photos.
So glad Molly seems to be well again. She really is lovely, & her friends are beautiful.

I havent thought about posting washing up! But why not! It is part of everyone's life.

Lee said...

Oh, those eyes!

leslee said...

I have had such fun meeting bloggers offline. But the first time was a bit scary, not for fear of them being an axe murderer but more of how it would go in person. It's always worked out quite well and sometimes quite wonderfully. I had dinner Saturday evening with a blogger friend who I had met once before, with a bunch of other people. She was in town to see her son (in college locally) in the hospital. We did the same thing - ignoring the menu, chatting away.

leslee said...

Oops, of course I meant that comment to the last post. As for this post, so glad Molly's doing better. (and the parquet looks lovely, too)

herhimnbryn said...

Well done Molly. Good girl.
Well done Lucy and Tom too:)